The Global Artificial Intelligence in the Marketing Market accounted for $ 5.2 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow 30.1% over the forecast period from 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for the historical years 2016, the base calculation year is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The report on the global Artificial Intelligence In Marketing Market studies its size, industry status and forecast, competitive landscape and opportunity for growth. Artificial Intelligence In Marketing market research report categorized by company, region, type, industry end-user, and many more.
For a full sample PDF copy of the report (including the full table of contents, list of tables and figures, table) please visit https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-marketing-market&yog
Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market Drivers, Restraint and Key Developments:
- High computing power and parallel processing options.
- Data inefficiency in creating suitable AI algorithms.
- The classic example of artificial intelligence in marketing is SEM advertising on channels such as Google (AdWords), Facebook and Twitter. According to an IDC report, Denecken reported that by 2019, 40% of digital transformation initiatives will use AI services. In the coming year, companies will really see the benefits in areas like improved customer service from AI.
Main players: Artificial intelligence in the marketing market
Well-known players in the continuous testing market are Welltok, Inc., Intel Corporation, Nvidia Corporation, Google Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, General Vision, Enlitic, Inc., Next IT Corporation, iCarbonX, Amazon Web Services, Apple, Facebook Inc., Siemens, General Electric, Micronentechnologie, Samsung, Xillinx, Iteris, Atomwise, Inc., Lifegraph, Sense.ly, Inc., Zebra Medical Vision, Inc., Baidu, Inc., H2O ai, Enlitic, Inc. and Raven Industries among others.
Important years considered in the study are:
Historic year – 2014-2019;
Base year – 2019;
Forecast period 2020 to 2026
If you opt for the global version of Artificial Intelligence in Marketing, the market analysis for key regions will be provided as follows:
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, Great Britain, Netherlands, Russia, Italy and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, other countries, etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
For a detailed study of artificial intelligence in the marketing market, contact us at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-marketing-market&yog
The global Artificial Intelligence in marketing is fragmented and the main players have used various strategies such as product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to improve their presence in this market and to last for the long term. The report presents Artificial Intelligence market shares in the marketing market for the world, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Some of the main highlights of TOC are: Global Artificial Intelligence in the Marketing Market
Chapter 1: Methodology and Scope
Definition and forecast parameters
Methodology and forecast parameters
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
End use trends
Chapter 3: Insights into the Access Control Industry
Technology and innovation landscape
Chapter 4: Access Control Market by Regions
Chapter 5: Company Profile
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get individual chapter-wise sections or regional report versions such as North America, Europe or Asia.
You can find a detailed table of contents at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-marketing-market&yog
- Save and reduce time performing entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Artificial Intelligence in Marketing market
- Highlights key business priorities to help companies realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight the key advanced industry trends in the Artificial Intelligence in Marketing market and enable the actors to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop / modify business expansion plans using a significant growth offer for both developed and emerging markets.
- Examine in-depth global market trends and prospects relating to the factors driving the market as well as those hindering it.
- Improve the decision making process by understanding the strategies that deepen commercial interest across products, segmentation, and industries.
About Data Bridge Market Research
One absolute way to predict the future is to understand today’s trend!
Data Bridge has established itself as an unconventional and neoteric market research and consulting company with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to discover the best opportunities in the market and promote efficient information to help your business thrive in the market. Data Bridge strives to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge manages to create satisfied customers who count on our services and certainly rely on our hard work. We are satisfied with our excellent customer satisfaction rate of 99.9%.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475